All of the documents below are free to download and print to take to your meetings. You may also find some of the literature helpful for outreach materials, professional inquiries, or while participating in service.
The 8 Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
- The S.L.A.A. Preamble (Spanish version)
- 12 Steps of S.L.A.A. (Spanish version)
- 12 Traditions of S.L.A.A. (Spanish version)
- Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction (Spanish version)
- S.L.A.A. Signs of Recovery (Spanish version)
- 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis (Spanish version)
- 12 Concepts for World Service of S.L.A.A. (Spanish version COMING SOON!)
- 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media (Spanish version)
- the Journal free issue
- Anonymity, The Law and S.L.A.A.
- Beginning Recovery in Places Where No Meetings Exist
Outreach Cards, Letters, Pamphlets & Booklets
- Addicted to Sex? Addicted to Love? Information About S.L.A.A. for You or Someone You Know
- For the Professional: Information about S.L.A.A.
- 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with Media
- Suggestions for Public Outreach
- S.L.A.A. F.W.S. Outreach Page
S.L.A.A. F.W.S. Newsletter & Service Items
- F.W.S. Newsletter Current Issues and Archive
- Supporting S.L.A.A. the 60/40 Way
- The Service Structure of S.L.A.A.
- Appendix of Information and Forms
- The S.L.A.A. Conference Service Manual
Documents in Other Languages
- Please visit SLAA Fellowship-Wide Services website
- Select your desired language and then click Resources to find your desired documents translated!