the Journal, S.L.A.A.’s ‘Meeting in Print’ is written and prepared by members of S.L.A.A. The concept was approved by the Conference, however, the contents are not Conference-approved literature.
Each issue offers personal stories, writings on S.L.A.A. recovery topics, announcements, event listings, and ‘lead shares’ written by recovering S.L.A.A. members to sound like what you might hear at an S.L.A.A. meeting.
Receive the Journal newsletter
- Question of the Day & submission dates
- Topics for article submissions
Read – Listen – Subscribe
- Read a free issue – download, print, freely distribute.
- Listen to Audio issues – read by members of S.L.A.A.
- Subscribe to Digital issues
- Subscribe to Print issues
Submit Your Story
Writing a story about S.L.A.A. recovery can be a healing experience for you, a meaningful experience for others in the Fellowship, and an guide for sex and love addicts who may be new or returning to the program.
- There is no sobriety requirement.
- You have a story only you can tell.
Submit online or send via mail- typed, handwritten, or removable media (USB Flash Drive/CD/DVD).
- When referring to the S.L.A.A. Basic Text include page numbers.
- It can be any length. If you need a range, try for 500-2,000 words.
- Include a clear, strong message of recovery through the S.L.A.A. program.
- Submit writing or art (photography, drawing, painting) or a combination of both.
- Indicate how you want it to be signed- John S., St. Louis, MO, or Anonymous in MO, or Anonymous, or some form of these
c/o Fellowship-Wide Services
1550 NE Loop 410, Ste. 118
San Antonio, TX 78209
Visit the Journal Submission Form to submit through the F.W.S. website.
Contact the Journal