All of the S.L.A.A. women’s phone meetings on this phone bridge are connected together. This connection is called an Intergroup.
The Intergroup meets on the 3rd Sunday of every month at 8:30 pm Eastern on the same line as the regular phone meetings. The access code is 986491#. The meeting is scheduled for 90 minutes, and on occasion may be extended to address immediate needs of the group. Everyone is welcome to attend.
If you missed the last Intergroup Meeting, the following information is available to download.
the Journal Question Of The Day
What is the Journal?
QOTD Deadline July 15th – How/Why/When do you pray? Please share your experience, strength, and hope with prayers and praying. – www.slaafws.org/journalsubmit
The upcoming Intergroup meeting agenda will be available the 2nd Sunday of the month.
Have an idea or suggestion? Use the Contact form to submit an agenda item. You must be present at the meeting for the item to be discussed.
- Agenda – July 16, 2017
- Agenda – June 18, 2017
- Agenda – May 21, 2017
- Agenda – April 16, 2017
- Agenda – March 19, 2017
- Meeting Minutes – May 21, 2017
- Meeting Minutes – April 16, 2017
- Meeting Minutes – March 19, 2017 – not available
- Meeting Minutes – February 19, 2017
- Meeting Minutes – January 15, 2016 – not available
- Budget Proposal – 2017
- Treasurer Report – June 2017
- Treasurer Report – May 2017
- Treasurer Report – April 2017
- Treasurer Report – March 2017
- Treasurer Report – February 2017